Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How do you express your feelings?

People with disabilities experience daily stresses in my opinion.  However, oftentimes they're not comfortable with expressing those feelings are maybe they don’t know how.  Just like others with disabilities, I oftentimes struggle with what setting is the best to express my feelings.  For me lately, a group setting has been the best because I am able to put a situation out on the table and receive feedback from people who understand me.  Whereas in a one on one setting it is much harder due to the fact that nine times out of ten you’re speaking with someone who can empathize with you rather someone who can sympathize.  Here’s a question: in what setting is it easier for you to express your feelings?  Do you express them and all?  Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment